I created this gorgeous Daisy Delight card using the heat emboss resist technique. It looks more difficult than it really is. There is an easy tutorial over on Craftsy.com you can find HERE.
Daisy Delight Heat Emboss Resist Thank You Card Details
- Cover 5 1/4″ X 4″ Whisper White cardstock all over with VersaMark ink in your favored stamp. I used three different stamps from Timeless Textures. Cover with white embossing powder and then heat to set.
- Use ink daubers and rub ink in a circular motion all over card then wipe off white embossed design areas. I used Old Olive, Peekaboo Peach and Dapper Blue.
- To create daisy first stamp large daisy on Calypso Coral cardstock then heat emboss daisy center using versamark and the daisy center stamp. Punch out with Daisy Punch
- The leaves are from the Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper using Flourishing Thinlits
- And finally the Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Balloon Celebrations.
The heat emboss resist technique really gives that WOW! factor and is so easy to do. I can’t wait to try it on more of my projects.