This is the 10th card from my Eastern Palace One Sheet Wonder series. Don’t you just love the gold medallion in this one!? If you’ve missed any of the previous cards in this series you can see them HERE.
This Eastern Palace suite is the most versatile set I’ve worked with! There are so many different ways to use the framelits to create unique medallions and flowers. And they are amazing in any color! And so elegant looking in white too. And the stamp set!!! You will go crazy with all the awesome ideas on Pinterest using these stamps!
And right now you can get a FREE gift with purchase until May 31!
How I Created Card 10
- Matt piece 10 of the One Sheet Wonder with gold
- Adhere it to the upper center of a Very Vanilla card base
- Cut a medallion from gold using the thinlits pictured above
- Adhere medallion to center of piece 10
- Stamp sentiment in Dapper Denim
- TO SAVE GOLD SHEET cut medallion from center of matt before adhering to piece 10
To make sure you don’t miss any the cards I have created using the One Sheet Wonder be sure to subscribe to my blog!
Remember always do more of what makes you happy!
This post has been linked to