This is the 11th and final card from my Eastern Palace One Sheet Wonder series. This time I used the gold striped designer paper for the card base. One can never have too much gold! If you’ve missed any of the previous posts in this series click HERE and you can see all the cards and there instructions too.
I have really enjoyed sharing this series with you. All of these beautiful cards together only took me a few hours to make. I hope I have inspired you to start a One Sheet Wonder project. It’s a great way to have multiple cards on hand to send at a moments notice.
Order your Eastern Palace Suite today! The FREE gift offered with purchase will only be available until Wednesday May 31!
How I Created Card 11
- Stamp sentiment on Very Vanilla cardstock
- Cut sentiment out using Layering Square Stitched Shape
- Matt sentiment in Dapper Denim and Gold cardstock giving 1/8″ allowance
- Matt One Sheet Wonder piece 11 in Gold cardstock
- Cut Gold striped cardstock (make sure stripes are parallel with longer side) 8 1/2 ” X 5 1/2″ and score at 4 1/4″
- Cut strip 1/2″ X 5 1/2″ from Dapper Denim cardstock
- Adhere all piece as shown in photo above
Like I said this is the end of this One Sheet Wonder series. Next week I start showcasing cards I’ve made from the Delightful Daisy Suite! Be sure to subscribe to my blog so you don’t miss a thing!
Remember always do more of what makes you happy!
This post has been linked to