I cannot say enough about how fun this Eastern Palace suite is! The framelits interact with each other in the most amazing ways. Some framelits leave the die cut attached to the card BUT if you want to remove it, a quick snip-snip-snip and you have a separate die cut. Other framelits leave a detailed die cut image that can fit into another framelit.
In today’s card I used the what I call the sunflower die on a gold sheet.
How I Created Card 2
- trim one sheet wonder piece 2 with dapper denim cardstock
- mount piece 2 on lemon lime twist card base
- run the sunflower die on a gold sheet through the Big Shot then snip out
- run middle size medallion on dapper denim cardstock through Big Shot
- cut out dapper denim medallion with medium circle stitched framlit
- run small medallion on very vanilla cardstock through Big Shot
- cut out small medallion with 1 1/4 inch circle punch
- layer all medallions and stamp curved sentiment
To make sure you don’t miss any of the cards I’m creating using the One Sheet Wonder be sure to subscribe to my blog!
Remember, always do more of what makes you happy!
This post has been linked to
Make it Pretty Monday
Link Inspire Create
Wined Down Wednesday