This is the third card from my Eastern Palace One Sheet Wonder series. I think this is my favorite medallion I’ve made so far! If you have missed any of the previous cards, you can see them HERE.
How to created One Sheet Wonder card 3
- trim piece 3 of the One Sheet Wonder with dapper denim cardstock
- put gold tear drop border vinyl sticker where Dapper Denim card stock meets OSW piece 3
- put gold flower vinyl sticker on Tranquil Tide then cut out with matching flower die
- cut large medallion die around gold flower and snip out
- layer medallion on gold sheet cut with stitched circle shape
- attach medallion center right
- emboss sentiment with white embossing powder
The Eastern Palace suite is now available in two exclusive bundles. Plus, get a FREE GIFT with your qualifying purchase—May 1-31 only! Click the button for more details.
To make sure you don’t miss any cards I have created using the One Sheet Wonder be sure to subscribe to my blog!
Remember always do more of what makes you happy!
This post has been linked to