Using the pieces from one sheet really makes card making so much easier. This is the sixth card I’ve made and I’m loving it! If you have missed any of the previous cards in this series, you can see them HERE.
How to Create One Sheet Wonder Card 6
- trim both pieces of One Sheet Wonder piece 6 with Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock
- adhere to upper right and lower left corners of Tranquil Tide card base
- cut out large medallion from Lemon Lime Twist cardstock and back with Very Vanilla
- stamp hello on Very Vanilla and punch out with 1″ circle punch and adhere to center of medallion
- adhere medallion in center of card with dimentionals
You can make your own beautiful Eastern Palace cards too. I sell the collection in my store and it is now available in two exclusive bundles. Plus, get a FREE GIFT with your qualifying purchase—May 1-31 only! Click the button for more details.
To make sure you don’t miss any the cards I have created using the One Sheet Wonder be sure to subscribe to my blog!
Remember always do more of what makes you happy!
This post has been linked to
Make it Pretty Monday
Wined Down Wednesday