Using the pieces from one sheet really makes card making so much easier. This is the seventh card I’ve made and I’m loving it! If you have missed any of the previous cards in this series, you can see them HERE.
How to Create One Sheet Wonder Card 7
- trim One Sheet Wonder piece 7 with Very Vanilla Cardstock
- adhere to Dapper Denim card base
- layer Very Vanilla (cut at 3 3/4 X 2 1/4), Lemon Lime Twist (cut at 3 1/2 X 2) and Very Vanilla (cut at 3 1/4 X 1 3/4)
- stamp 6 sided flower medallion with decorative heart scroll on Dapper Denim in White ink
- use thinlits to cut out medallion
- adhere bling to center of medallion
- adhere medallion to card
- stamp sentiment to the right of medallion
You can make your own beautiful Eastern Palace cards too. I sell the collection in my store and it is now available in two exclusive bundles. Plus, get a FREE GIFT with your qualifying purchase—May 1-31 only! Click the button for more details.
To make sure you don’t miss any the cards I have created using the One Sheet Wonder be sure to subscribe to my blog!
Remember always do more of what makes you happy!
This post has been linked to
Wined Down Wednesday