This Eastern Palace suite is just so fun! I really want to encourage you to buy it and get your FREE gift before the special ends May 31. The stamp set has so many fun shapes that you can create an endless array of background and accent designs and the framelits interact with each other in the most amazing ways. Some framelits leave the die cut attached to the card BUT if you want to remove it, a quick snip-snip-snip and you have a separate die cut. Other framelits leave a detailed die cut image that can fit into another framelit.
How I Created Card 8
- cut the 3/4 inch one sheet wonder piece 8 into three equal pieces
- snip dove tail on the end of each one
- mount each piece on Tranquil Tide cardstock and snip tails
- cut from Tranquil Tide strip (1″ X 4 1/4 “) and (2 3/4″ X 2”)
- cut from Fresh Fig designer paper a piece (2 1/2″ X 1 3/4″)
- cut from Very Vanilla a piece (2″ X 1 1/2″)
- stamp sentiment in Fresh Fig and tear drop corners in Lemon Lime Twist
- Layer all pieces as shown in picture above and adhere to Fresh Fig card stock
To make sure you don’t miss any of the cards I’m creating using the One Sheet Wonder be sure to subscribe to my blog!
Remember always do more of what makes you happy!
This post has been linked to
Make it Pretty Monday
Link Inspire Create