How I Created Card 9
- Trim OSW piece 9 with gold sheet and layer on Blue with Gold Stripe designer paper
- Stamp medallion design using Dapper Denim and Lemon Lime Twist ink on Very Vanilla cardstock
- Cut stamped design out using stitched circle
- Cut larger stitched circle from Dapper Denim cardstock
- Layer circles using dimentionals and adhere to card base
- Stamp “hello” in Dapper Denim on 5/8 strip of Very Vanilla cardstock and snip flag on end
- Layer flag on 7/8 Dapper Denim strip and snip flag on end
- Adhere to card
To make sure you don’t miss any of the cards I’m creating using the One Sheet Wonder be sure to subscribe to my blog!
Remember always do more of what makes you happy!
This post has been linked to
Make it Pretty Monday