Here is a quick card made with the Daisy Delight Stamp Set. I am really lovin’ the all the fun cards I can make with this Daisy Collection! Click HERE and follow the link to see all the cards I’ve made so far.
Daisy Delight Thank You Quick Card Details
- Stamp 2 large daisies with Calypso Coral ink on Calypso Coral cardstock.
- Heat emboss white daisy center on one daisy.
- Punch daisies out with daisy punch and layer with dimensional
- cut leaves with Flourish thinlits out of old olive paper
- Cut out two Lots of Labels, larger one in Old Olive and smaller one in Whisper White
- Cut out 4″ X 5 1/4″ from Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper (DSP)
- Adhere DSP to Old Olive Card Base 5 1/2″ X 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Adhere White Doily centered on DSP
- Adhere layered Labels on upper right of doily
- Adhere daisy on lower left of doily
- Adhere leaves under daisy
- Finish with sentiment stamped at top of label using “thank you” from Eastern Palace stamp set
There you go a quick and beautiful card any friend or family member would love to receive.
I hope this card has inspired you to make some quick cards of your own to send.
Make it Pretty Monday
Inspire me Monday
Create Link Inspire
Best of Weekends