Today’s Daisy Card I am using score marks to create a unique embossed look.
Score Marks Embossed Background Card Details
- Using the diagonal scoring side of the scoring board score your card base front with lines 1/2″ apart then turn the card 1/4 turn and score 1/2″ lines in a diagonal grid pattern
- cut Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper 4 1/4″ X 2 3/4″ and adhere to top of card base
- Cut to Lots of Labels, larger one in Old Olive and smaller one in Whisper White
- Stamp Happy Birthday on Whisper White label in Old Olive
- Adhere Old Olive label to card base and layer White label with dimensionals
- Adhere Flirty Flamingo ribbon to finish off card
This is another simple quick card using paper from the Delightful Daisy Collection. If you have missed the other cards I’ve made from the collection, click HERE to see them. I hope it has inspired you to make one for friends and family. Everyone loves to receive cards in the mail and especially a handmade one that shows how much you care.