Using a stamp is a great way to create a unique background on your card. Here I used the grass stamp from the Daisy Delight stamp set to create this whimsy background for this birthday card.
Daisy Delight Birthday Card Details:
- Pool Party card base 5 1/2″ X 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Stamp grass at angle in Pool Party ink all over card base
- Stamp small daisies and stems on Whisper White 3 1/2″ X 2 1/2″
- Cut out stamped daisies with oval stitched shape framelit
- tie a bow with Daffodil Delight double stitched ribbon and attach to oval shape
- Stamp Happy Birthday from the Balloon Celebrations stamp set and cut out
- Attach Happy Birthday to oval
- Attach oval to card base using dimensionals
Fun Fact: Happy Birthday cards are the #1 card created and sent by snail mail.
I hope this card has inspired you to create a birthday card for your family or friends. #makeacardsendacard
All the items I used to make this card are available in my shop.