Are you looking for a way to make a little more cash for you family budget? Do you love crafting and wish you could do it full time and still pay the bills? Then starting your own home based craft business may be for you. There are many ways to go about it however , I want to tell you about a way that requires:
- Low to no investment
- Low to no overhead
- No employees necessary
- No need to carry product, inventory or do any of your own content creation.
I’m talking about direct sales and specifically Stampin’ Up!
What is Stampin’ Up!?
Stampin’ Up! is a direct sales company for Hobbiests and Crafters. It offers an exclusive line of decorative rubber stamp sets and accessories for handmade cards, scrapbooking, craft projects, and home decor! Since 1988, their wide assortment of rubber stamp images, stamping techniques, and designs have been helping crafters discover and express their creativity. Stampin’ Up! products can not be found in stores, they can only be bought from a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.
Their special stamps have become there signature product as they contain unique images and special messages that continue to inspire and strengthen relationships.
What Does it Mean to be a Demonstrator?
Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators own their own home based craft business. They sells paper crafting supplies or products they make with the supplies such as hand stamped greeting cards. They also demonstrate how to create projects with the supplies at home parties or on-line.
The Perks of Being a Demonstrator.
- 20%-25% Off product
- Access to the Stampin Up Demo Website – packed with ideas, video trainings, webinars, techniques, tutorials and more.
- Access to StampinConnection.com – Stampin’ Up’s exclusive online community for demonstrators only.
- Make some Extra Money – You can earn up to 40% commission on personal purchases & customer sales (See Career Plan for details).
- Free Trips! Every year you are eligible to earn Stampin Up’s Incentive Trip
- Flex Points – Like your “Credit Card Miles” You get to pick FREE items (product & more) each quarter depending on your sales.
- Free Catalogs every time they are released
- Free magazine – Receive our Stampin’ Success quarterly magazine – includes great tips & techniques!
- Pre-orders & Sneak Peeks – new stamp sets before they’re available to anyone
And now is the best time to join. Stampin’ Up! is giving 2 FREE stamp sets to everyone that signs up from now until March 31, 2018.
Click on the image to learn how.
Join My Team
If starting your own home based craft business is something you have always dreamed of then contact me today. I can share with you how to get started and will help you make your business a success.