The famous clothing designer, Giorgio Armani has always said, “to create something exceptional, your mindset must be relentlessly focused on the smallest detail”.
Card making is such a fun way to express your creativity but sometime it seems all your cards start looking the same. If you’re tired of the same old look of your cards then try some of these creative details to give your card a whole new look.
The first card shown is a lovely and simple card. I only used a sentiment stamp, ink, paper and adhesive to put it all together.
To Jazz it up a bit I continued by adding
- Tone on tone stamping, using the same color ink as your cardstock, stamp several small images to look like confetti
- Baker’s twine in a coordinating color
- Sequins for a little sparkle
And finally I took it to sensational by adding
- A die cut shape for the sentiment
- Layers with doilies, velum and patterned paper
- Gold thread
- A charm for that finishing look
It’s easy to take your cards from simple to sensational by just adding more details in a fun layered look.
Would you like to create this THANK YOU card?
Use what you have and order what you need. Just click on the image below and it will take you to my shop.
Remember, always do more of what makes you happy!